Becoming an IEEETT Member

If you are an IEEE member and reside in Trinidad or Tobago, you are automatically a member of the T&T Section, once your IEEE records reflect that. If you have recently moved here for an extended period of time, you are encouraged to update your records with the IEEE so that you may become active within the T&T Section.

Full details of how to become an IEEE member are on the Join IEEE website. You may update you address details by logging on to your myIEEE account.

If you are applying for Student Membership, you can only apply on-line. If you are applying for Full Membership, you are encouraged to apply on-line; however you can alternatively print out and complete a paper membership application form.